A. On mobile, open the Amazon Alexa App
B. On computer, open Amazon Alexa Setup Page
C. Log in with your Amazon account of your Amazon “Echo” or “Echo dot”
A. Go to settings
B. Click “Skills”
C. Search “CameraGW”
D. Click “Enable Skill”
A. Make sure your Z-Wave camera gateway is connected to the Internet
B. Enter the “Camera ID”, “Admin account” and “Admin password” of your Z-Wave camera gateway
C. Click “SIGN IN”
2 ways to discover devices:
1. Click “Discover Devices” on the Amazon Alexa App
2. Or say: “Alexa, discover devices”
1. On/Off commandEx: Alexa, turn on bulb.
Alexa, 【turn/switch】 + 【on/off】 + 【Z-Wave device name】
2. Percent commandEx: Alexa, set bulb to 80%.
Alexa, 【set】 + 【Z-Wave device name】 to 【0~100】 percent
3. Temperature control commandEx: Alexa, set air conditioner to 25 degrees.
Alexa, set +【Z-Wave device name】 to 【19~28】 degrees
4. Do the Action in THEN of the sceneEx: Alexa, turn on wake up scene.
Alexa, 【turn/switch】 on + 【Scene name】
1. If the Z-wave camera’s admin username or password is changed, please disable and then enable the skill again.
2. If any Z-Wave device is renamed or added, please do “Discover Devices” again.
3. Please avoid using “Play” and “Music” as the device’s or scene’s name.
4. Because of security concern, door lock and garage gate cannot be controlled by Alexa, only devices of Light / Switch / Plug / Dimmer / Curtain / Siren / Thermostat / AC IR extender can be controlled by Alexa.
5. Cannot say turn/switch off + scene name.
Copyright © 2018 StarVedia Corporation